Custom modular home plans to fit your every need
Green Acres Homes has been in business for almost 50 years now. A half of a century of hard work has resulted in the creation of more than a hundred of ready-made floor plans for manufactured homes. However, not all of our clients manage to find exactly what they need within our catalog. If our standard plans don’t work for you, feel free to contact us, and we will customize an existing floor plan, help you alter a blueprint you already have, or design a completely new one from scratch.
What do modular house plans include?
Our standard modular home plans usually include an exterior elevation and a detailed floor plan. The latter shows the location and measurements of each room in the house. The exterior elevation is there to give you an idea of the finished look from the outside. You can find floor plans and elevations paired up within our catalog. However, you can easily switch the exterior and interior designs to your liking. All you have to do is select what you like, and our designers will combine it into a coherent project to make your dream house a reality.
Modular home plans: How to choose the right one?
If you are having trouble finding what you need within our catalog, our specialists are always ready to help. You can reach us Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at 800.397.5545. But before you make the call, answer the following questions to determine what you are looking for in a house:
- What do you like about your current home and what would you like to alter?
- Do you have examples of modular house plans that you like?
- What kind of modular house will look best in your neighborhood?
- What is your budget?
- Do you need a second story?
- How many bedrooms/bathrooms do you need?
- Do you need a dining room, separate living room, or study?
- What about a basement and a laundry room?
- How much storage space do you need?
- How big do you want the rooms to be?
Visualizing is a helpful technique when it comes to selecting the right floor plan. When looking at a blueprint, imagine yourself walking the rooms. This way, you will determine what you need to change faster.